January 19, 2015
Signing up is easy!
If you shop at Smith's and use either a registered phone number or a free rewards card at checkout, a portion of your purchases could be donated to us. Follow the instructions below to link your rewards card or phone number to our account.
Register online at www.smithscommunityrewards.com.
You must have a registered Smith's rewards-card account to link to us. If you don't have a Smith's rewards card, the free cards are available at the customer-service desk at any Smith's. Your purchases will not count towards us until after you register and link us to your card.
Create an Online Account
Using Your Linked Card or Phone Number at the Register
- If you don't already have an online account, click on the "Create an account" box. (If you do have an account, simply sign in.)
- Sign up for a Smith's rewards account: enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will receive a message to check your email inbox; click on the link within the body of the email.
- In the webpage that opens, click on "My Account," and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on "Edit" or "Enroll" under the Community Rewards section of the page, and input your Smith's rewards card number. (NOTE: If you use your phone number at the register instead of a card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Smith's rewards card number.)
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number (91657) or our name (Community of Franciscan Friars of the Renewal); select us from the list and click on "Enroll."
- Verify that you are enrolled correctly. You should see our name under the Community Rewards section of your information page.
One you have linked us to your account, simply swipe your registered Smith's rewards card or use the phone number associated with your registered Smith's rewards card when shopping for each purchase. Your purchase will not count towards us unless you swipe your card or use your registered phone number.